Project Planning Training
Know more than just the software.
Does your Skill Go Beyond the software ?
- There are many software training courses available, but do you know the principles?
- Is your project schedule/programme so thorough that it is indispensable to the project team?
- Do you add so much value to your team, that they choose to include you in handling project obstacles?
- Do you find it difficult to demonstrate your intangible skill when applying for a job?
Feel confident because you've mastered the principles
Why Train with us?
- Our training materials have been developed by experts in the field
- Our trainers are all professionals in the field, some with international accreditation
- Our training materials and methods have been tried and tested
Where Our graduates worked
What's the Plan?
- The course runs for 18 weeks
- New modules are released every 2 weeks
- A variety of formats are used (Reading material, Instructional video, Quiz’s, Practical Exercises, Assignments, etc.)
- Project planning concepts covered range from grassroots level to practicing Project Planner
- Students are supported through each level by top class instructors and administrators
- Assignments are graded and count towards your final mark
- Final examination comprises of both theoretical and practical sections
- A minimum pass requirement applies for successful course completion
What is covered in the training?
- Module 1 – Project Planning and it’s relation to Project Management
- Module 2 – The PMBOK’s Schedule Management Process & Requirements
- Module 3 – Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Development Process
- Module 4 – Understanding Project Activities & the Process to Define/Create Them
- Module 5 – Mastering Project Activity Relationships/Logic/Sequencing
- Module 6 – Realistic Activity Duration Estimates by Incorporating Resource Estimates in your Project
- Module 7 – PMBOK Project Schedule Development – Putting it all Together
- Module 8 – Measuring, Evaluating & Reporting Project Shcedule Performance
how much does it cost?
“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now” -Allan Lakein-
Be confident in your skills.
Free Resource Loading Email Series
Sign up for this free 8 part resource loading email series